Stewart Cink has elevated his game over the past few seasons to become a top ranked player on the PGA Tour. Lets see what clubs the five time Tour winner has in his bag. It’s not a pretty setup, but it gets the job done, compliments of Nike Golf.
- Driver – Nike Sumo SQ2 Tour, 9.5* Accra AXIV Red Graphite Shaft
- 3-Wood – Nike SQ2 15*, Hybrex ExoGrid Graphite Shaft
- Irons – Nike Pro Combo OS (2-4) Nike CCI Forged (5-PW) TT Gold X-100 Shafts
- Wedges – Nike Forged Pro Combo 54*, Nike Spin Velocity 60*
- Putter – Never Compromise Sub 30 M3
- Ball – Nike One Black
Stewart’s Gear Advice – “I often see my pro-am partners trying to use equipment that’s not up to today’s standards. I know it’s expensive, but there are a lot of good products that can help you more than they help us Tour pros.”