When Will Tiger Return to Golf?

By now the entire planet knows that Tiger Woods is taking an "indefinite break from professional golf".  Not exactly sure what that means other than that we won’t be seeing Tiger with a club in his hands for some time.  While the other tour pro’s are probably overjoyed with the opportunity to actually win and event or two, it leaves the rest of us asking when (and if) Tiger will return.  It’s just not the same when Tiger isn’t playing..and sometimes it’s just down right boring.

It’s my thinking that he won’t be able to stay away for very long.  The man is just too competitive and if he can hide away and let some of the heat blow over, he’ll be back sooner than later.

So what’s your prediction for Mr. Woods return to golf?  I’m calling the Masters, but what do I know.  Vote below.

[poll id="7"]

16 Responses to “When Will Tiger Return to Golf?”

1. I think he’ll be back for the Masters. Even through all this, I still don’t think he wants to miss any chances at getting to 19 and cementing his legacy as the best ever.

2. Golf Buddy says:

It is the best opportunity for his competitors to win some events. But i hope that he will be back really soon. There is no reason why he should leave golf.

3. Henrik says:

First I thought the Masters but now I’m not that sure we will see Tiger on the course during 2010.

4. The Hog says:

I think he will be back bigger than ever…agree on the Masters. Watch the sponsors come flooding back for that one.

5. chris says:

i think he will defo return for the masters and win it because if hes still with here hes not going to be able to do anything but practice

get your free golf tips guide at

6. Since Tiger is arrogant enough to think he can go around hooking up with a bunch of different women, he is arrogant enough to believe that he is the greatest golfer ever and will want to beat Jack’s record. See ya in Augusta, Tiger.

7. My guess would be The Masters.

It will take a certain amount of time for him to get his mental game back

Peter

8. Stef says:

I agree with peter, the masters could be the one for his return. However, it all depends on his frame of mind after this all blows over.

9. Patrick says:

Who cares when he comes back! He’ll only create a circus when he does. And quite frankly, I enjoy tournaments more when he isn’t around.

10. Masters definitely! Cant Wait!

11. […] ET which will be shown on The Golf Channel.  I'm guessing we'll probably get an idea of when he'll be returning to competitive golf.  This will be the first we've heard from Tiger since the car crash and ensuing circus that […]

12. I have to agree with everyone else on this and say the Masters. I was and still am a fan of Tiger but I think the media really ruined his image. People are going to watch him like a reality show personality and follow him around just because of the drama surrounding him. Oh well, he’ll still always be the best golfer in the world so it’s not like he’s going away!

13. golf shop says:

this is good blog. thanks! share for us!

14. I just hope when he does start playing he watches what he says and do out of anger.

15. How to Golf says: