I’m going to clue you in on a little golf secret that you might not know. If you want to start shooting lower scores, you have to practice your short game. WOW!…now that was a revelation. Ok, you probably already knew that, but as a 3 handicap golfer, I can firmly say that the only reason I’m not a 10+ handicap today is because I’ve put in hours on the practice green putting & chipping balls until I honed my technique to where it is today.
The problem is that it took me a long time to figure out what methods worked for my short game, so I spent a lot of time practicing techniques that turned out to be a waste of time. This is where the Ultimate Short Game System can help. Most of us don’t have hours each week to dedicate to our golf game, let alone to just working on putting, pitching & chipping. This book will help you develop the proper habits so you won’t have to think about your technique any more, it will become second nature.
Some of what you will learn in the Ultimate Short Game System includes:
- How to properly read any type of green and learn how to properly align your puts according to the break
- Learn how to pick the best shot for your situation around the greens.
- Finally learn the techniques to get maximum backspin on your wedges and learn how to properly control them.
- Learn how to play multiple types of chip shots from around the green.
- Bunker techniques that will get you out of the sand effortlessly every time.
- Determine the right equipment for YOUR short game.
Let’s face it, most of us lose more shots on and around the green than anywhere else on the course. A duffed chip, leaving a ball in the bunker, & 3 putts waste up to 10 strokes per round for most amateur golfers. What if you could learn the proper techniques to save you 8-10 strokes per round? You’d probably be breaking 90 pretty quickly and some of you might even be getting down to shooting 80.
If you are serious about getting your handicap down so you can finally take some money off your friends, you need to commit to improving your short game. I highly recommend you take a look at the Ultimate Short Game System. It’s going to be the best $47 you’ve ever spent on your game.